Friday, June 29, 2012

Tidy Website, Messy Brain

Hello. Well, I spent a lot of time sometime last week (or was it two weeks ago?) tidying up my website pictures. I got the scans on a DVD, put watermarks on all of them, resized them so Etsy wouldn't freak out when I loaded them, cropped a ton of close ups, and put them on my Etsy site. Almost. Ok, so I did half of them.

Then I forgot.

Yeah. Kinda forgot that I was doing it at all, and continued on my merry way. I could blame it on a summer mindset, but the truth is, this can and does happen to me in any given season.

So, this morning, I thought to myself  "I should check on my webs- MY WEBSITE!"

And that is why I spent some time today fixing it. Done! I think it looks much nicer, plus it shows the white border that's on all of my prints now. (framing issues: solved)

Ok, that's all. You should go check it out.

www.etsy.com/shop/bluenutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment